Management Team Building
11 November 2016 - Thistle Port Dickson Resort & Spa, Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan.
Realizing the significant of team spirit and camaraderie, MMCES had organized a three-days, two-nights’ team building programme for staff in managerial positions in MMCES. It was extended to selected individuals in MMC Corporation Berhad and MMC Pembetungan Langat Sdn. Bhd. The exciting programme was held on 11-13 November 2016 at Thistle Port Dickson Resort & Spa, Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan.
In conducting the programme, MMCES engaged Skyline Consulting Sdn. Bhd. as the programme consultant. The programme was called “HELP (Health, Energetic, Lifestyle and Passion) Programme by the Consultant and combined with another mini programme called IFiX (Inspirasi Fitness Express) to strengthen the contents.
The programme was conducted by Encik Ibrahim Mohamad as a Lead Trainer and assisted by Encik Shahril Ab Satar as well as Puan Azizah Mat Dom. Among the subjects focused during the days in order to achieve the following objectives were;
- Be aware of the current realities in the industry and accept the need to change;
- Have trust amongst each other;
- Communicate efficiently with team members;
- Utilize “5S” Strategy in building rapport;
- Develop team commitment and performance;
- Be inspiring leaders, committed team members in building an extra ordinary team;
- Develop the right intension (Niat) and build close relationship;
- Take action and demonstrate the ability to change for work and family; and
- Promote healthy physical, mind, soul and better lifestyle among participants.
Apart from the normal activities for a Teambuilding Programme, spiritual importance was also emphasized, wherein Kuliah Subuh
by Al-Fadhil Ustaz Abu Jihad Sabri that highlighted the importance of sincerity and integrity in performing daily duties and a 45 minutes’ physical work out led by Coach Shahril Ab Satar.
Ir. Chee Weng Loon, Director of Engineering & Construction Division, Encik Mohd Abdul Fatah Endut, our CEO and Mr Yew Yow Boo, Project Director, MMC PLSB also took part in the programme together with the other 38 participants.
Thank you to all the participants for excellence cooperation, commitment and perseverance shown throughout the programme and we hope to further strengthen the spirit to move forward and grow!